Leaders as Coaches
Coaching leadership is the most effective way to lead knowledge work. It grows knowledge and decision-making ability in the front-line.
Competition demands agility and innovation. You need to empower people to take responsibility, but:
- Have you become the bottleneck of knowledge and decisions? It is taxing for you and slows others down.
- Are the people using their full potential, or are they frustrated with waiting and secondary tasks?
Coaching leadership is the most effective way to lead knowledge work. It grows knowledge and decision-making ability in the front-line. This creates informed decisions immediately, when and where they are needed. The willingness and ability to solve problems by people themselves grows, and your leadership work becomes meaningful.
Leaders, leading specialists and other situational leaders.
- After the course, you understand the significance of the coaching leadership, both for the organization and the individuals.
- You can continue to use and practice the coaching dialog at your work.
- You have a systematic method, by which you can help others to find working solutions.
- You can analyze conflict situations, and plan coaching or other kinds of interventions.
The coaching dialog, listening, asking and clarifying is practiced all the time while processing other themes. We reflect and evaluate thoroughly how the coaching approach suits you. The theory enables conscious practice and reflection. The clear process creates the conditions for coaching. Finally, we analyze practical conflict cases from the perspectives of the organization and the individuals. Maximum 12 participants.
- The coaching dialog
- Good leadership
- Leadership and the coaches role
- Coaching leadership at extreme situations
- Research basis and models
- The productized coaching method
- The process for one coaching session
- Longer coaching process
- Interaction and feedback
- Analyzing and solving conflict
For more information about the course, please email if.iesog@iesog.